I've come to realise that out of all the countries that I've lived in, Egypt is no 1 on the list of having the most hectic roads. I swear! I thought that Jakarta's traffic is bad enough, yet it turns out that Jakarta's traffic isn't as bad as Cairo!! I mean, I'm being objective here ok! I have to say that KL has a better traffic than these two sad ass places! People here shouldn't be allowed to be given a liscence coz they have no idea what the hell is the rules of the road! How the hell does people here handle it? Well, you guys can be proud of the fact that you were the first to have a "modern" civilization and your ancient history but you guys are not showing it in your civilization today.
The pic above is a picture of the road outside my house. Yes, I come out of my house and its already jam! I got stuck there for a freaking 10 minutes!!! If you pay attention to the pic, the cars on the left and the right are cars that are parked there. Only da middle car is moving. Egyptians should really know da difference of a road and a parking space because it seems that they have nooooo idea what the difference is!
Look how hectic it is! There are practically no lanes here. You make your own damn lane! There's no lines to define the lanes and even if there is, no one would follow those lines. Theres no traffic light! Even if there is, the only light thats on is the yellow one and even that has no meaning to the drivers. To substitute the traffic lights are policeman's arms that tells you to either stop or go. I swear, there is policeman everywhere here. What the hell are they so scared about?? I think theres actually more policeman than there are citizens! Stupidly, when you ask the stupid policeman for directions, they dun have a clue of where places are!
When I saw that ambulance pass by with it's loud siren, I wondered if it can get to the hospital on time. I mean, with that sad ass traffic I think if the dude that they're taking has severe trauma, he could die there n then.
Ok. Fine. I've been babbling about the bad traffic. To be a bit nice, I have to say that their traditions are still around. I was shishain the other night and found this dude with his puppet. I have to say that it was a cute little performance. Although I'm not fond of all the bad traffic and some other things in Cairo, I'm still in love with their history. I guess it's those places that I'll love for trips but not to live in.
*what to do..*

1 comment:
lolx... I pity those pp who need to rush to hospital immediately... haih.. haha.. take care of urslef.. dont get sick easily.. k.. cya..
Post a Comment