Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nyum!!

Ever since I lived by myself around 3 or 4 month ago, I've grown to love Oatmeal!! I had it every morning in KL and is still my lovable breakfast meal (except those other days where i eat cereal). Some would find it yucky but I love 'em!! I would even have it as a snack once in a while. O well! at least its a healthy snack!


Anyways, heres 10 Top reasons to eat oatmeal:
  1. Oatmeal may help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
  2. Oatmeal can help you control your weight
  3. You probably already have oats in your kitchen
  4. Oatmeal may reduce the risk for type 2 diabetes
  5. Oats found in your grocery store are 100% natural
  6. Oatmeal may help reduce high blood pressure
  7. Oatmeal contains a wide array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
  8. Oatmeal may actually reduce the risk for certain cancers
  9. Oatmeal is quick and convenient
  10. Oatmeal can be absolutely delicious!