Friday, February 22, 2008

Just Another Night

It's another night that I see those people
It's another night that I see those looks
It's another night that I hold him close
It's another night where they wont leave me alone

It's another night where I feel that I don't belong
It's another night where I miss my friends
It's another night where I wish that I can escape
It's another night where no one cares

It's another night where I'm just a child
It's another night where I'll never be an adult
It's another night where my opinion doesn't matter
It's another night that someone else's opinion matter more

It's another night where I need to put these feelings aside
It's another night where I have to learn not to care
It's another night where I have to let the world go
Coz it's another night where time is taken away from us

It's Just Another Night

I miss everyone so much. T.T

1 comment:

D is for Dangerous said...

laa.
i knw u have it tough there.

but shrug it off okaaaay. ur one of the most sabar person i know.
(compared to say, er, me?)

i'll see u soooooooon. :D