skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 8, 2008
Not Myself
"And I, in time, will come around
I always do for you
Suppose I said
You're my saving grace?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Nabila Fachir
KL, Malaysia
The world is my playground. Going through a small college experience of living alone and far from my loved ones. Yet, I laugh at all the things that life has in store for me. Ok, maybe not everything. xD
View my complete profile
Quotes
Get the
Quotes - quotes4all.net!
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
Roadtrip
Friendster
Facebook
Make a Few Stops
Adam
Aliff
Ayman
Bons
Charlene
Dhessy
Fafa
Gilly
Henry
Holly
Ijan
Jess
Leonard
Matt
Mba Ririey
Oreey
Steph
Victor
Footprints
My Trip
►
2009
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2008
(127)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(17)
▼
February
(21)
Politics
Great Day
You're Invited
Age Is Just a Number
From Now
Today
Just Another Night
All I Can Say
I Feel Sick
Stress Relief
Perception
Overrated?
Welcome To Cairo
Time
Nyum!!
Final Verdict
Not Myself
Mind Your Own Business!!!
Just Simply
Discover Who You Are
Finally
►
January
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment