Saturday, February 16, 2008

Stress Relief


People has different ways of dealing and relieving their stress. Some would cry it out, some would restrict themselves from food (losing their appetite), some would scream, some would go to the gym. Well.. you get the picture.

This is what I did today. I indulge myself in FOOD!! Since I started my diet I haven't thoroughly enjoy one of the most greatest gift of God, which is food! I always limit myself of what I ate and is one of the most self conscious person when it comes to what I eat. So this is a list of what I ate today.

Breakfast:
Cereal with tea.

Lunch:
Indo mie goreng complete with egg and sausage with crackers

Dinner: (here's where it got crazy!)
Oatmeal, Croissant, Sate (I dun remember how many), Fried Rice, Crackers, Soup, Salad, Fruits and Chocolate pudding.

Well, as you can see from the list above, I got more stressed out by the day. The beginning of the day started out fine. Then I got annoyed and decided to eat Mie Goreng which i haven't done in a loooooooong time!! Then I got fuckin pissed at nite so I became a bloody pig! Heck. It made me happy (momentarily). Not forgetting some snacks which was a few chips and cookies.

I fucking can't breathe rite now! My tummy became so big and I gained a freakin 2 Kg (weighed myself straight after I ate). Gonna kill myself in gym tomorrow and planning my meal for tomorrow.

I need my friends.
haih..


Btw. His scent is still on my shirt. I want you with me sayang. Hmph...

1 comment:

f a f a said...

if you and i were in an eating contest, I WIN!