
Sometimes I just wonder whether I'm a little girl that still doesn't know crap about the world, or I'm already a woman that's entitled to living her own life. Cause it seems to people that I'm neither and both. So what does one do when one is in such a position? What do you do when the world holds you as a ridicule? What do you do when you are held to such high standards that you cant seem to hold on to? It seems that i have so many time to think about it, to find a way out. Yet at the same time i have none at all.
So where to go?
"Am I living it right??"
"Am I living it right??"
Welcome to the real world little girl. It can't be all you want it to be.

2 comments:
omg gembul. the kid in the picture has your arm! HAH.
if you're a lil girl,
then i'm just an embryo.. o.0
lol :D
Post a Comment