Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hollar!!

Just wanted to say how much I miss everyone back in Malaysia and Jakarta!!
Just wish I had you guys here with me. Just know i care n love u guys like mad!!


My lubhly gurls. Haven't seen you guys for a long time.


My best friend all the way in Houston. I'm lost without you.


My crazy pals. I miss all our laughter.


My doggy2. Miss our rides out at night.


Abang in Padang!! I actually miss your annoying-ness.


My wonderful Sipit! Miss your everthing!


The two crazy sisters. You guys were there from the beginning to the end.


My girls. I miss our days out.


My lifeless partner!! Gym time isn't the same without you!


Last but not least! The DSA gang! Missin all our hangout times!

MISS ALL OF YOU LIKE MAD!!!
LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

f a f a said...

awwwwwww.

Anonymous said...

I iz not in t3h pickchurz! SOB SOB

LOL just kidding Ila =P

f a f a said...

gendut. i just showed amir this post and he's crying now. HAH.