Have u ever been to a country and just feel like an idiot coz u don't understand a freakin word anyone's saying! Well... I've been through that way to many times and finally feeling the pain of it now.
You see, i went to 2 universities in Cairo today and realised how difficult it is going around without an understanding whatsoever of the Arabic Language. The hell!!!
First stop was MSA. When i went there to ask about their programs and requirement the person immediately said to me that "of course the language program would be difficult for you since u don't speak arabic, so...." First of all, I know that and second of all, I have no interest whatsoever in your language program!!
Second stop was GUC. I swear, 1 thing about the Egyptians is that they have no skills in organisation whatsoever!! Who the hell puts registration, consultation and admission in the same place!! It's a damn bad first impression for you people!! It was damn hectic and the stupid guard couldn't even speak a speck of English!! Thank God my driver was there. But even with my driver translating all that I'm saying, the dude doesn't seem to get the idea that i want a bloddy COUNCELOR!! So what do I end up doing after a damn 1 hour drive to Qatamiya? Called the human resource people outside the damn campus.
Well, i emailed the people there and hope that they reply as soon as possible. Coz after a while, HELP's twinning program looks like a good option. And I get to do what i want! So, TICK TOCK , the clock is tickin. For my education, and also for my time for learning Arabic!
Just crossin my finger now and hoping for the best.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment