Lets start with the basics. My name is Ila and I'm 19. I'm just a simple gurl livin in her own little world. I'm a diplomats daughter so I've had my share of traveling. Now, I'm livin in Cairo and i hope that I'll continue living here. Dats coz I just got rejected to the University that i applied in. Sad i know. But sadly, i have to say, been there done that. So i have to go Uni hunting fast coz I don't wanna be the unemployed idiot.
Aside from that, I'm missing all my friends back in KL like mad!!
Took this picture the night of my farewell. An idiotic group of friends but love 'em like hell.
Then comes the others.

Known them since high school (actually, just Nini, Fafa, and Alanna). We had our ups and downs. Missing goin out with Nini at nite like an idiot. Missing Fafa's "uniqueness", (though i still get it through skype. Not forgettin Alanna's blurness which is now all da way in Australia. Also, my lifeless partner Amir. Gym isn't as fun without you.
Of course I'm leavin out many others. But u know I love you guys as well!
That's my first post I guess. A bit boring i know. You'll just have to go back to find more juicy stuff.

1 comment:
yo! its me on tha picture! wooooooo. haha.welcome aboard to the blogger ship!
Post a Comment