Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Want.....

You know how human beings just want so many things. Well since I'm one, here's a list of things that I want. Some of 'em anyways. The ones that I'm not able to do, don't have the time to do, not allowed to do, dun have enough money to do. Well, you get the picture.

  1. Diving
  2. Sky Diving
  3. Bungee Jumping
  4. Rock Climbing
  5. Fly a plane
  6. Learn a new language (esp arabic!)
  7. Learn how to play guitar
  8. Learn how to bake
  9. Learn Kickboxing
  10. Eat all i want without getting fat!!
  11. Go backpacking around Europe
  12. Go to Greece
  13. Go Hajj
  14. Get a Job
  15. Go Sailing
  16. Get my own car
  17. See the earth from the moon
  18. Dance with a special someone in a romantic place under the moonlight
  19. Go to heaven
  20. etc.....

Lets see how many things i can actually do in this short lifetime of mine.

1 comment:

f a f a said...

then get the application "Livin it Up" in Facebook!