You know John Mayer's song 'Stop This Train'? The thing that I love bout John Mayer is his beautiful lyrics and how it can relate to anyone of us. This song stuck by me for a while (actually till now). Sounds a bit lame but, it lifts me up when I'm a bit down. Plus the guitar is damn nice and John's hot!!
Take a listen....
If u don't get the song, what it's basically saying is that, life is a train that we can't stop. We just have to deal with it and accept it. Learn from it. Hopefully, I'm bold enough to say that I did! Proud of it! But hey, I'm human, there's always mistakes that I'll make. But I'll get through.
The world is my playground. Going through a small college experience of living alone and far from my loved ones. Yet, I laugh at all the things that life has in store for me. Ok, maybe not everything. xD
1 comment:
i'm so downloading! :D
the live vid is so intimate.
btw la, you knw, your Take A Peek?
i think i have a better title: Make a Few Stops.
because u knw, its yellow ROAD and that. :D
Post a Comment