Monday, January 7, 2008

My Perfect College Experience

As i walk to the podium in my gown on graduation day, i start looking back at how i got here.

I'm a freshman who's studying psychology as a major. I've always wanted to study this ever since i can remember. It's one of the biggest interest i have always had. How the mind works has always been a fascination to me. Especially if i can help others, especially children who has learning difficulties. Campus is a big place, yet after some time, i got used to where everything is. I live in a dorm where my room mate is one of the greatest person i could find. we clicked from the first day we met.

I drive to work in my yellow VW beetle that my parents gave me at my high school graduation. It was their gift for me for the real world. I work at starbucks to earn a few extra cash while I'm studying. I also tried working in bookstores before as well. well, that's the life of a college student.


I am recently in a one year relationship with my boyfriend. He's a great guy. We met in campus but he's doing another major. He reminds me a lot of my father. Dedicated, humble, talented, and quite cute (i do not see my dad that way). Well, they do say that a gurl will find someone that close to their father. Aside from that, I have a great group of friends. We party and all but we dont forget that we are here to study as well.


I smile when I take my diploma from the college dean. Saying how i finally made it. I had the great college experience that i always wanted.

Reality Strikes!!
Well... At least it was good while it last.

2 comments:

f a f a said...

HAH. I hope the dude you have a relationship with is the 1! (get it, 1? ahahha. loser!)

D is for Dangerous said...

wth.
la.
you need to snap back.
O.O
its all possible, but to point you can make coffee.
phew, blew it all.
u and ur stupid thoughts are so fasinating! :D :D

LOL