Well, it was a four day trip. 1st day was the day we went umrah. It was amazing. I don't think I cried like that before in my life. I mean, there are occasional times where i cried like and idiot but this time I cried for something more reasonable. For something that's bigger than life itself. I guess the whole situation really took everything inside me. It was tiring though. Masjidil Haram was beautiful, also the Ka'bah but we're not allowed to take pictures inside it so there's no nice pics of it.
2nd and 3rd day we headed to Madinah and spend most of our time in Masjid Nabawi. This is the Mosque that the Prophet Muhammad SAW build in his home and also the Mosque where he is buried.
Me and my bro in fron of Masjid Nabawi. We also went around to some historical places such as:
This is the small hill where Nabi Adam As and his wife Siti Hawa met after they were thrown out of heaven and separated on earth.
This is a wall build to take water from The river Ifrid in Iraq (I think) to Madinah.
Mount Uhud from the historical Uhud War.
This is just a view of all the tents that are build for all the Jemaah Hajj. I cant imagine how it will be like because my mom said it will be so damn packed in the Hajj season. 4th day we were back in Jeddah and shopping our ass of. Actually, my family was shopping. hehehe..
A pic of some of the dates from the dates market.
Well. I hope I can come back! Maybe next time for Hajj!! =)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment