skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, March 31, 2008
Countdown
4 Days and less than 3 Hours left!!
I'm so sad!!
I'm so happy!!
I dunno what to feel!!
Plus.. I really want the Dopod C800!! (no connection)
Help!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Nabila Fachir
KL, Malaysia
The world is my playground. Going through a small college experience of living alone and far from my loved ones. Yet, I laugh at all the things that life has in store for me. Ok, maybe not everything. xD
View my complete profile
Quotes
Get the
Quotes - quotes4all.net!
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
Roadtrip
Friendster
Facebook
Make a Few Stops
Adam
Aliff
Ayman
Bons
Charlene
Dhessy
Fafa
Gilly
Henry
Holly
Ijan
Jess
Leonard
Matt
Mba Ririey
Oreey
Steph
Victor
Footprints
My Trip
►
2009
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2008
(127)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(17)
▼
March
(17)
How Will It Be?
Countdown
Ladies Night Out
Reminscing
Hello?
Packing
Help Me!!
Umrah
Ahlan!
Taggeh Waggeh
More Of Cairo
Sneaking in the Night
Alexandria
Proud To Be Indonesian!
Which 1 Will You Choose?
I'm Sorry I Can't Be Perfect
Happy Birthday!!
►
February
(21)
►
January
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment