Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sneaking in the Night

The phone rang and I immediately knew that it was you. I took the laptop and started to go down the side stairs. With the piano playing outside, I took a small peek to make sure that my presence isn't known. I reached the door and saw you walking. After an effort to open the room and spending a while outside we decided to sneak in to my special place.

We walked upstairs slowly making sure that our footsteps was covered by the tune of the piano and finally reached the top floor. I opened the door and immediately felt the night breeze upon my face. We settled in and found the comfort of each other's arms. With the sound of the city around us, the light of the buildings and the night sky accompanying us, we confessed our deepest fears and desires. It seemed perfect in every way and for a moment, it was just.. US..

2 comments:

D is for Dangerous said...

cliche response:
AWW.

could you reveal the "special" place? :D

f a f a said...

tuktistuktis

HAHAHAHAHA!