No matter how hard I try
I will never be enough
Maybe I am just a child
Whining away about all those words that you said
Yet, do you ever know how much it hurts??
Do you know how much I try to please?
Do you know that I try to tolerate?
Do you know every time I keep my mouth shut
it's coz I don't wanna get into another fight??
Will I always be a child in your eyes??
Will I ever grow up??
Will my opinion matter??
Will my feelings count??
I know you hate this place
I know how much you're frustrated
I know that you're taking it out on me
Why do you care so much??
What are you trying to prove??
Fine!!
I'll be the immature person you always think I am
Coz for you I'll never change
Coz I'm always Imperfect to you...

2 comments:
EMO!
ahahahahaahahahahahhahaa
:D
lo kaga bisa baek2 ma gw dhes?? ehehe..
Post a Comment