Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Taggeh Waggeh

Out of boredom, I decided to do Adams taggeh!

1. What was your dream during your childhood?
I had too many dreams when I was young. But the one that I remembered was to become a POWER RANGER!! hahahaha..

2. Do you like rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Both. Depend on my mood.

3. Which colour do you like better - black or white?
Both! It evens out.

4. Who would you marry?
Wallahu alam. Only God knows. But hopefully its Kemas Alfauzan. xD

5. Where do you want to go most? Why?
I would still say Egypt. I haven't been to all the places that I wanted. Also Greece. But if I can, I would travel the world and see everything that can be seen.

6. Which part of yourself do you love most?
hmmm... I'll get back to you on that. lolz

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
Cry, emo myself out, listen to music, watch series, talk to my friends, hug my bf. hehehe..

8. What are you afraid of losing the most?
All that I love.

9. If you met someone you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep it a secret, observing?
Most probably keeping it a secret and observe. Then if I think it'll be ok, I'll confess. Depends who anyways.

10. List out 3 good points of the one who tagged you.
  • Huggable
  • Lovable
  • A great great friend
11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
Like Adam says, if he's my other half, he's all that I want.

12. Up to now, what is the moment you regret most?
*crick crick*

13. Which type of person do you hate most?
Two faced, hypocritical, think they know it all, can't shut their mouths type of person.

14. What is your ambition?
Kinda clear that I wanna become a psychologist, but I guess my biggest ambition is to live life the best I can and be happy!! Go to heaven!! hehe..

15. Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
Now, no. At times, lets just say people are never satisfied with themselves. huhu.

16. If you can have two dreams to come true, what would it be?
  • Go to heaven
  • (as steph says) have 100 more wishes. huhu
17. What do you think is most important in your life?
God and my loved ones

18. Who's your favourite cartoon character?
Tom and Jerry!! hahahah.. never sick of it!

19. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
Have Fun Go Mad!! hahaha.. probably freak out! and ask forgiveness like an idiot! lol

20. The most worthwhile decision you've ever made in your life so far.
Every decision that I made coz it made me the person that I am today.

No comments: