Monday, September 1, 2008

Till Then

A couple of days ago fafa and dhessy reminded me of a post that i made before entitled "My Perfect College Experience". It struck me after reading it that most of the things that I wrote is practically what I'm going through now. I do have a car, yet its not the beatle. I am living by myself yet not in a dorm. Living in an apartment which is better than a dorm with housemates that I wouldn't exchange with anyone else. I'm studying the field that I want though I am a long way from graduation. Lastly, I'm in a steady relationship with a boy that I adore and love so dearly. So what's the point of this post if it's just pointing all that out?

Truth of the matter, I still seem to complain and truthfully speaking, very much ashamed of complaining. Tomorrow I start my second semester and for some reason I feel strange at the fact of that. I didn't do well in my first sem and hope that this sem goes way better than before, that I don't go off course. An addition to that is that today was the first day of Ramadhan. Fasting season is around and this is the first time that I'm fasting without the presence of my family which is a totally new feeling. I only have my housemates and I guess their the new family that I need to adjust to. Yet, I can never deny that the presence of my family is much missed.


And about my last point, well, lets just say that relationships are never easy. I finally had the pleasure of meeting him after a grueling four months apart. After all the fights and miscommunication we finally found a new ground and had the chance of getting most of our troubles settled. But as nature has set it, our time was limited and we had to go our separate ways again. I know in my heart that we both pray for the same thing and hopefully God will give us the best that He possibly can. I can't say much but to ask you to wait for me my Darling. Hope to see you soon.


No comments: