
Well here I am in Singapore waiting for my flight. Transits has always been a bore. Well, this time I just stupidly figured out that Changi has a thing called Laptop access where we can get free wifi! So stupid! All this time everytime I come here I always tried to get internet access and it has always been a failure coz we have to sign up blah blah blah!
I had the sudden urge to have mushroom soup the instant that I got off the plane. Looked around fount this soup shop but for some weird reason just passed it when it clearly state on their menu. Actually, clear reason was the soup looked like it was gonna be a big portion n it was quite expensive and I had a small amount of cash with me.
Anyways.. There's the pizza shop and I asked the lady whether they had mushroom soup n she said all they had was corn so I just took it. So sipped my soup while watchin episode 4 of gossip girl. It was after then I realised about the whole wifi. Why the hell am I even talking bout this??
2 more hours to go before my flight and thinking of starting the one tree hill that I took from fafa. Trying to stay awake so I wont miss my flight and at the same time thinking what'll happen when I get to Cairo. Someone said he'll pick me up aside from the fact that he knows a protocol will get me. So trying to decide which car I'll follow. Be with him and sattisfy myself, or deal with the whole self image again and follow the office people.
Damn that! What I'm really thinking about right now is my once again growing tummy and the stupid bruise that I just got from bumping nini's bed. Also the fact that I'm sooooo sleepy. Ok, maybe also thinking about the whole Cairo thing.
Self exhile for 2 weeks??
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment