Had a feeling of balancing out family, college, love life and even friends all together and putting them in an order of priorities. No one said that things would come easy and I finally can say first hand that it isn't. I can't be hypocritical and say that i haven't been given the best of facilities cause I have and I am very blessed and grateful to be given so. Yet surrounding that comes my part and I guess I'm not exactly fully out there.
One thing I learned today, I do get very emotional in the beginning of my so called "crisis" yet when I regain my sanity I can think quite clearly and I can even say that I was damn foolish to react the way I did. But I have learned by time that I can't blame myself and thank God I can finally think this way.
All I can say right now is to the people that I have disappointed, I'm very sorry but you can't blame me for just learning all this. It is my process and I can ensure you that I do try my best.

No comments:
Post a Comment