Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tired of Using Technology

Ok. They said that technology is suppose to make our lives more simple. The concept is there, but the implication of it is another story.

For some weird reason my phone's bluetooth wont turn on today. Out of the blue! It didn't fall, I didn't put new application so there's no chance of virus getting in, well, you get the picture. It worked fine a couple of days ago so I'm really wondering why it won't turn on.

For those who are close to me, and even those who tune in to my blog, would know that my BRAND NEW Car have been having sooooo many complications. (are cars considered as technology??) They seriously should recruit new staff. Proton that is! Once again I tell everyone NOT TO BUY PROTON CAR!

Well.. The rambling and complaining didn't really help but I still did it. Lol. O well.

No comments: