Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hypocrisy

The more I open my eyes the more I realize that there's no way we can avoid the hypocrites of the world. Coz you know what, for 99.9% of us, all we have to do is look at the mirror and we'll see one. In what degree that hypocrisy is, thats a whole new subject all together.

What I always wondered is, why do people seem to judge others when they themselves still haven't gotten everything right? What and who gave someone the rights to judge others? For all I know, the only one that has the rights to do so is God and God alone!

I mean, seriously, correct me if what I said is wrong. Coz if I am, I'm truly surprised for I am much certain that it's all right.

1 comment:

Adam Dewind said...

Everyone's a hypocrite, in one way or another - I know I've said that at least a hundred times.
And yes, no one has the right to judge anyone else, no matter what the situation. But it happens nonetheless, whether we realize it or not. We're only human after all, and inconsistency of our thoughts with our actions is all part of being one.