Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time Capsul

Well, a few friends and I had a long night at rasta and a conversation came up that really got stuck in my head.

Looking back at all these times, starting from the summer of 2006 (after prom to be exact), life has struck to me and most of my friends. College came and with that, the start of more drama in our little lives. The difference wit these drama, its finally the ones that we make and the ones that we have to learn from. Pushing aside all the parents issue (seeing how we're now "adults"), there's finally the times where we have to make decisions and we know that decisions will affect a great deal of our lives.

Okay, back to the present. We discussed how if we made a story out of all our lives (yes fa, u can do this), it would become quite an interesting book. Another One Tree Hill they call it. It's scary thinking about it yet we can never avoid it.

They said that the only thing thats Constant is Change.

Well, these are the changes that are soon to come. The departure of a great friend to Australia (miss you already Bryan). That will soon be accompanied by another departure of a friend (more like a sister) to America. I don't know what I'll do without you Car.

Aside from that, my cousin's getting married. The cousin that used to sleep in my room with me. The one that taught me my cultural dialect. The one that cried to me about her annoying landlord. The one that helped me through quite a lot of my junior high days.

I don't know why I'm going round and round.

I guess all I can do now is Breathe.
Just Breathe...

No comments: