After living on my own I realized that I have a fetish for cleaning the house. I like to see things nice and neat. No scattered glass, no crumble on the table or even a tilted painting!
They said that some people who are stressed cleans because it shows a sense of control in their life. I guess that's what just happened to me. I started studying for my final exam yet I cannot seem to get anything in my teeny tiny head. It's not that I'm in a lazy mode. I'm not! I actually want to, actually, scratch that, I HAVE to study! My finals starts 2 days from now. I was reading the same slide over and over again for 5 minutes yet until now I still don't understand what the hell the slide was talking about! Why do we even have to study project management? It has nothing to do with psychology which is I guess another reason why I cant study. I have no interest in it WHATSOEVER!
So after staring at my laptop for that 5 minutes, I just got up and started cleaning the kitchen. Washing the dishes and putting stuff where it's suppose to be. I guess I do have a bit of OCD.
Now gonna TRY to study instead of blogging and not making use of my time. Haiz..
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You definitely hung out with Naina too much =_=
Post a Comment