O dear Lord
Please guard my loved ones
Let them know that I love them dearly
That this separation is killing me inside
That I believe that this road is the best
The one that You give me
Let him know that I'll hold his heart
Close and near to mine
Give him the strength to keep walking
Also give me strength to take another step
Guard this love that we both feel
Let it be the one that You bless
The one that will last till we meet You
For we forget and we're not perfect
We're your creation and we ask You dear Lord
To listen to our prayers......
Please guard my loved ones
Let them know that I love them dearly
That this separation is killing me inside
That I believe that this road is the best
The one that You give me
Let him know that I'll hold his heart
Close and near to mine
Give him the strength to keep walking
Also give me strength to take another step
Guard this love that we both feel
Let it be the one that You bless
The one that will last till we meet You
For we forget and we're not perfect
We're your creation and we ask You dear Lord
To listen to our prayers......

No comments:
Post a Comment