I don't know what I'll do without technology. Imagine yourself living in the old age where you have to send a letter to communicate with others outside of your area. Have to wait a month or two to get it send and wait another month or two to get a reply.
Seeing how the people that are important in my life are not with me, I found that it doesn't have to be so hard. Here's how it goes:
Seeing how the people that are important in my life are not with me, I found that it doesn't have to be so hard. Here's how it goes:
- Go online on my laptop when I'm at home. God bless the internet.
- Phone is always around to call and sms.
- When credit gets too painful to handle (coz of international rates), there's always GPRS! Ebuddy always help. Chat on the phone!
- Waiting for my Dopod to come so I can do all on top. xD
Yet at the end of the day, virtual wont give the warmth of physical appearance. But it'll have to do for now.
:)
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment