Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ordinary

I believe that revelations occurs everyday in a person's life. Whether they realize it or not is another subject on its own. These are the revelations that I found frequently.

I'm sitting in my room as I usually do every night. But somehow this night seems different. I come out tonight and all my housemates are home and seems to be doing something either on their laptop or studying. Reminds me of what I'm doing here. My education. Had this for a while, actually, ever since I came back and how I'm quite blur about whats happening for my subjects. It just seems that everyone knows more, seems to pay more attention, more clever, etc. I guess its quite normal and somehow, I'm pretty sure that most people feel this. Now, I just need to do something about it.

My body has been having its ups and downs thanks to me. Havent properly exercised for two months and suddenly binging food for two weeks hasn't done it much. Then after all of that, going back on quite an extreme diet and exercise. Maybe I am a bit anorexic. But at least I know my body's limit and sitting here feeling the pain in my legs clearly shows a part of it.

There are others yet I guess its just a bit too much. Plus, my head is now pounding clearly showing me that I need my rest. Hey, there's always tomorrow.

No comments: