After a tiring two weeks and 4 kg heavier,
I'm Home!!!
Anyways, feels good being back but also feels damn tired. I forgot that I needed to do everything on my own here.
I miss my family and my darling. Also, I miss Europe!!! It was such a waste that we spent only 5 days. Especially rushing through 3 countries. But it was awesome. The nice winter breeze reminded me of New York and I have to say that I loved it. Brussels is such a nice and calm place to stay in and I'm wishing one day that I could go and live there. Paris on the other hand was such a busy city. Hoping my best that I can go back there and enjoy more of it! I didn't even get to see Louvre. Haiz. O well.
Now, back to college and work.

No comments:
Post a Comment