Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where To Go?

The long awaited trip home had come. Yet I realised something that I should have known sooner.
Things Change.

Aside from the fact that Ratih isn't here on this trip, I thought everything else would be the same. I thought I wouldn't miss KL that much but I do. I miss that sense of control in my life. I miss my friends and for some weird reason the thing that I miss the most right now is me beloved car! I guess driving gives one a sense of control. Whether I should go left or right or maybe just go in a completely new direction just for the fun of it. Blasting on the music while you go 160 is a very therapeutic thing.

Well, don't get me wrong, I love the feel of having my old friends and my family around me. Actually, it feels great! Yet, for some reason there's just something. I just can't figure it out. Maybe I'm just accustomed to the way of life in KL. It's sad to say that I feel a bit lost in my own country. I guess moving around gave me a confusion of where the word
"home" is. All the other diplomatic children of the world would have to agree with me. I bet all of them would just want to mix all the beautiful thing that they feel in each country together and make it their own little utopia. I know I do.


(A part of my life that I would love to bring to KL)

1 comment:

f a f a said...

its not diplomatic kids, its TCK, mofooo!
and its not diplomatic kids, its DIPLOBRAT! mofoo!
home changes, so maybe this time not in jakarta. :)
miss you, let let.