After disappearing from this blog for sooooo long!
Here I am!!!
I guess I initially started this blog out of boredom n to ensure my friends in KL have info of me in Egypt. But ever since i came back I couldn't be bothered and I didn't have the time to do it as well. Since I'm giving myself the time off tonight, I decided to write something up coz i realised that its sooo sad that i left my blog empty for a while.
So here's where I am today.
I officially moved to my new house in SS2 (Jasmine Tower). I love my new apartment but there's still some things that i need to get for my room. IKEA baby! lol
I've gotten my car ages ago and I love it! the only setback, there's are sooooo many problems!! Today was my first service and I had a looooong list of complains for them! Stupid proton better fix that car!! Kasian my car. Be gud baby girl!
I've been working for two event management companies and it has been awesome!!!!! Especially yesterday when Nasty Inc organized Malaysia's Longest Football Dribble! It's damn tiring at times but it is soooooo worth it! I get to meet new people and see what working life is like. See different character and finally see all the ups and downs of all of it. Now I'm considering this as a second job. xD
College have been hectic as well. Assignments here and there as well as the stupid fund raising work! I finally realised how so far I've been screwing college work and taking i too easy and now decided to concentrate on college. I have to pass my subjects so I'm gonna start studying and working from now. Hopefully i can follow.
Next in line, I miss my family! As well as having the security there. I miss being a child (as well as being spoiled). lol. Its so hard handling everything on my own. I guess I was sooooo used to people doing things for me. O well! At least I know I'm reaching maturity (I guess). I THANK my parents for teaching me all the things I know, without that, I think I'll just break down more! :D
Not forgetting that someone far far away! I'm waiting. Missing you soooooo much! Thank you for being so patient with me.
Aside from all the agenda above, dun think that for a moment I'll think of them. I couldn't care less. At least now I know what I need to do. I'm quite unstable in a stable place. Trying to make it stable.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment